Being part of Legacy Toys means you enjoy playing and having fun with children of all ages, telling jokes, performing magic tricks, juggling, storytelling and so much more! We’re excited and privileged to have you on the team and want to lay out your duties & responsibilities as a team player of what we humbly believe to be one of the most fun jobs around.
Legacy Toys is an experience for all ages, a utopia of Toys, Games, Candy and more. We create unique experiences encouraging kids of all ages to visit and explore our stores. As a team member, we are here to put on a performance for our guests, an engaging time which will leave them wanting to come back again and again.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Engaging with all guests and finding opportunities to re-engage with them throughout their visit in an appropriate and entertaining way.
- Help educate customers on our products, including demonstrations when possible
- Continually improving product knowledge of our store
- Listening to customers needs and helping to find a solution
- Communicating concerns and needs of customers to management team
- Communicating self needs or concerns to management team
- Completing customer checkouts
- Restocking and merchandising displays
- Cleaning of the store, backroom, and bathroom
- Ensuring that the sales floor is always clean and shop-able for customers
- Completing tasks with enthusiasm, and positivity (both are contagious)